The 6 Steps to Apply for an MBA in the USA
The question I am asked most frequently by prospective MBA students is “how do I start applying for an MBA in the USA?” Beginning is often the hardest part. Here are the 6 basic steps to set you on the right path:
1. Start with deep, strategic thinking about your personal and professional goals to make sure an MBA is right for you.
2. Identify schools that would be good fits for you, personally and professionally.
3. Take your tests: GMAT (or GRE) & TOEFL.
4. Complete the application process step-by-step.
5. Research and apply for financial aid to fund your MBA.
6. Celebrate and begin your MBA in the USA!