How to Pay for an MBA | 52 links
The Institute of International Education released the Open Doors report on International students studying in the USA today. The press release highlighted many interesting facts including:
- International students contributed $17.8 billion to the US economy during the 2008/2009 school year.
- Overall, the International student population grew by 8% to an all-time high of 671,616.
- India sent the most students (103,260) to the US for the 8th year in a row, and grew at +9% versus year ago.
- China was #2 in overall numbers (98,510), and grew at +21% versus year ago.
- Business and Management was the top field studied, representing 21% of total International students.
After I read the press release, I explored the IIE website and found 52 links for funding Business and Management education in the United States! Click here to check them out.