Happy 1st Anniversary MBA in the USA™
I can’t believe it’s been a full year since I dedicated myself to MBA in the USA™ full time. I am grateful every day for the opportunities of entrepreneurship. Helping International students succeed brings me more joy than I ever imagined in a career.
- Hundreds of International students experienced MBA in the USA™ workshops. My Job Search 101 workshop was the most popular.
- Students from South Korea, China and India worked with me virtually to craft brilliant MBA careers.
- Visitors from 153 countries & territories read my blog.
- India represented the top location outside of the US visiting my website.
- Monthly volume grew every month with the exception of June. I think June was a down month because current students were focused on their internships, and applicants were not immersed in the process yet. The lesson for me was take a longer vacation in June!
It’s been an amazing first year, and I’m looking forward to many new adventures in year 2! Happy anniversary MBA in the USA™!